Monday, July 19, 2010

Merry Sisters of Fate Contest

I made this blog to enter in a merry sisters of fate contest!!! so here's my entry-

I feel like I've entered a childrens story book.

I saw a commercial on TV asking for teens to be in the newest dating reality show. I knew what it was going to be like. They would have one smoking hot guy and twelve some-what-good-looking-girls fighting for him while girls like me sit there and laugh. But i needed some money and jobs were scarce , so I entered my application and what do you know.
I was picked. Yippee.

So I showed up on time at the studio to have my pre-show interview done and THEY said that THEY got the time wrong and that THEY had to start the show now, like right now.
"Whose 'THEY', like the director or producer"I asked
"Hmm, were you talking to me?"
"Whatever.......just give me my pay check" I mumbled.

They led me in to a huge room with twelve beds (told you) piled high with a least sixteen mattresses on each. Every single bed except one, left for me, was occupied with a girl around my age with way too much makeup on and hair too straight. Great bring on the cat fights.

So I climbed up the extremely tall ladder they gave me not knowing why I was made to sleep on this thing and then i noticed something. This bed had a huge lump in the middle. You couldn't see the lump, but you could feel it. I looked around at the other girls, they were all sleeping like a rock.
Although, that wasn't the only thing keeping me awake. There was a sound right outside the door. It sounded like a bear or something with claws.
The door opened and I sat up screaming.

I got a feeling THEY weren't what i thought they were.

1 comment:

  1. ACK! Started out so light-hearted and funny ... and ended so CREEPY! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete